Do you love SML? Are you interested in helping out at the library?
Consider becoming a SML Volunteer!
At the Stephentown Library, there are many opportunities in which to lend a hand. We often need volunteers to help with events and programs but we also enjoy having volunteers help with things that need to be done around the library such as straightening shelves, cleaning, and shelving books.
Here are just a few things that we are looking for help with:
- Library tasks:
- Shelving books, making sure the library is neat and organized, gathering books for interlibrary loan, some special projects
- Buildings and grounds:
- Keeping the gardens neat and clean.
- Standard maintenance (replacing lightbulbs, fixing broken shelves, etc.)
- Moving furniture and equipment
- Be an extra set of hands for programs
- Donate snacks
- Lend your expertise for special events and programs (artists, musicians, educators, crafters, candle makers, dog trainers, etc.)
- Baking for bake sales and other events
If you would like to share your time and talent with the SML community, click on the button below and someone will reach out to you. Thank you for looking into being a SML Volunteer.